May 17, 2007

Countdown to the Shoot

We're less than 24 hours away. In one word:
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Having said this, as I told my friend and fabulous production designer Marta, I'm so calm, I'm worried. This atypical (in me) lack of worry troubles me. But it sure feels nice. Either I am in some kind of shock, or I feel that I am prepared. Okay, lack of worry may be overstating it a bit. On the other hand, seems like I'm blessed with a group of very talented people who are working hard to make it all happen, so why indeed should I worry? Really, more than worry, I feel boundless excitement. I feel like I have a pogo stick inside me that's out of control. Squadrons of Mexican jumping beans. However, witnesses claim I seem calm and collected.
Let me tell you, this is one of the wonderful things about not being a spring chicken anymore. Age makes it all feel more grounded. I strongly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment